Todd Maxwell can help in reviewing your existing contracts to see where the current risk lies or drafting and negotiating new contracts to minimize risk. His extensive experience in business contracts, construction, employment, and Native American law will keep you well represented.
Experienced Representation at Each Stage of Business Growth:
- Entity Formation and Governance
- Business Purchase and Sale
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business Disputes: Resolution and Litigation
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Landlord and Tenant
- Contract Drafting, Negotiation, and Disputes
- Employment Law
- Regulatory and Government Issues
Entity Formation and Governance:
- Limited Partnerships
- Limited Liability Partnerships
- Limited Liability Companies
- Sole Proprietorships
- General Partnerships
- S Corporations
- C Corporations
- Non-Profit Corporations
- Certificates of Formation
- Articles of incorporation
- Partnership Agreements
- Operating Agreements
- Security Holders Agreements
Call 918-582-6464 today to schedule a complimentary assessment call.
Trusted Business Lawyer in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Norwood Law Firm P.C. is located at 1717 S. Cheyenne Ave., Tulsa, OK. From Tulsa International Airport(TUL) get on OK-11 W and follow OK-11 W, US-75 S and I-444 to W 12th St. Then take the exit toward Denver Ave/Cheyenne Ave from I-444 and drive to S Cheyenne Ave. At this point, Norwood Law Firm P.C. will be on your left.
We are open 24/7.
For additional questions you can call us at (918) 582-6464 or you can find us on Yelp.